A contact lens is a medical device designed to be worn on the anterior surface of the eye. Good vision, comfort and eye health are our goals in fitting you with contact lenses.The doctors will discuss with you what type of contact lens (s)he feels would be best for your prescription and your specific visual needs.
We supply & fit a variety of contact lenses including:
- Spherical soft lenses (daily disposable or monthly)
- Astigmatic soft lenses (daily disposable or monthly)
- Multifocal soft lenses (daily disposable or monthly)
- Monovision contact lenses
- Extended wear soft lenses
- Gas permeable rigid lenses
- Disposable lenses
- Other specialty lenses: scleral, keratoconic, hybrid, ortho-k, etc.
We offer a complete instructional program for first time wearers. Contact lens solutions & accessories are also available here at the office for your added convenience. Current patients of the practice can now order replacement contacts in any one of three easy ways:
Orders can be placed by calling your local practice during regular business hours (8-5, M-F). Contact information can be found here. We will look up your prescription and ship your lenses directly to you.
Orders can be placed by e-mailing the practice at email@example.com. We will ship your lenses directly to you. There is a $7.50 S&H charge for this service.
3. Order Online
Contact lenses can be ordered online by simply registering at your Maine Optometry office. After you have pre-registered, YourLens.com will e-mail you a username and password. Once you have received these, you may re-order your contact lenses from the convenience of your home. Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can order from YourLens.com
- Fill-in your prescription as shown on your lens package – Yourlens.com will automatically verify your prescription with our office
- Some lens prescriptions are pre-registered
- Specify quantity desired, your shipping address and any special shipping requirements (For emergencies, overnight delivery available, for an extra charge)
- You pay nothing extra for lenses when using this convenient service – a modest shipping charge may apply to some orders
- Pay for lenses on-line by credit card
- Receive immediate e-mail confirmation of your order
- Most lens prescriptions are shipped within 24 hours of order receipt
- No need to visit our office to pick-up lenses – conveniently delivered to your door.