With the current healthcare climate, we are following safety precautions around COVID-19:
- All doctors and staff will wear masks.
- All patients will wear a mask in our practice. We encourage you to bring a mask with you and will provide a disposable mask if you do not have one available.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please call to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- After checking in, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car, and a staff member will call you when ready for the appointment.
- We are asking that only patients come in for their appointment, no guests unless they are a guardian.
- New Patients: Please print our Patient Forms and fill them out before you arrive.
Please call 207-729-8474 if you have any questions.
We look forward to your upcoming visit!