Jacqueline Wills, O.D.
Dr. Wills’ Education & Experience
Dr. Wills graduated from the University of South Carolina in Columbia with a degree in exercise science in 2016. She earned her degree in vision science and her Doctor of Optometry from NOVA Southeastern University’s College of Optometry in 2019 and 2021, respectively. Dr. Wills then completed externships in ocular disease at various practices in the south. Rounding out her expertise, she completed her primary eye care rotation right here at Maine Optometry!
Services and Specialties
- Primary & Pediatric eye care
- Eye disease management
- Pre- and post-operative surgical care
- Low and binocular vision care
- Specialty contact lenses
Achievements and Memberships
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society — NOVA Southeastern University
- American Optometric Association — Member
- Maine Optometric Association — Member
Get to Know Dr. Wills
Dr. Wills grew up in Mountainside, NJ, a small suburb outside of New York City. During optometry school, she completed a mission trip in Costa Rica where she served underprivileged communities with the College of Optometry’s SVOSH chapter. In her free time, you can find Dr. Wills reading, spending time with friends and family, and going to the beach.